You are here
EUDAT & Research Data Management Summer School Accommodation
|OVERVIEW ∙||PROGRAMME ∙||VENUE ∙||ACCOMMODATION ∙||APPLICATION ∙|
During the entire length of the course, students will be accommodated in twin rooms at Capsis Astoria Hotel, a stunning facility located in the heart of Heraklion (Pl. Eleftherias, Iraklio 712 02, Greece). The hotel is close to the major places of interests and offers a swimming pool with view on its sixth floor. For further information visit: www.capsishotels.gr/en/heraklion-en)
Available Scolarships and Financial Contribution
- FULL SCHOLARSHIP – COVERS TRANSPORT / TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER COSTS (AS DETAILED BELOW) COSTS FOR THE 10 HIGHEST SCORING APPLICANTS
- PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP – COVERS ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER COSTS (AS DETAILED BELOW) – TRAVEL COSTS ARE TO BE BORNE DIRECTLY BY TRAINEE
- Hotel accommodation: accommodation costs including breakfast and dinner will be covered for a maximum of 6 nights at the Summer School chosen hotel.
- Other costs: all coffee breaks and lunches for all days of the training course and 2 social events will be paid by EUDAT.
- Transport (For full scholarships only):
- Air / Train – Return economy fares; where possible please make use of lower cost and/or special offers.
- Public Transport – Wherever possible we recommend using public transport; costs for travelling in taxi can be compensated in special cases which must be clarified beforehand.
- In accordance with reimbursement rules you will be expected to pay transport costs in advance and submit a reimbursement claim including all original documentation immediately after the event.
- No other expenses will be reimbursed. It is recommended that attendees purchase their own insurance, i.e. a health insurance.