De Meervaart Conference Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Wednesday, 24 September, 2014 to Thursday, 25 September, 2014
Co-located with the Research Data Alliance 4th Plenary Meeting, the 3rd EUDAT Conference addressed topical themes in the area of data infrastructures, including how to:
- put research communities in the driving seat of data-infrastructure development: reflections on governance models, working practices, roles and responsibilities.
- bridge national and European solutions in the area of data infrastructure and data management.
- address the data-infrastructure divide between disciplines, communities and countries, as well as fostering European cohesion.
- offer trustworthy and sustainable data infrastructures through policy implementation including certification, open access & licensing and approaches to funding models.
- enable e-Infrastructure and data-infrastructure collaboration with practical examples of FP7 experiences and lessons learnt for the new H2020 programme.